Saturday 2 April 2011

Jesus Hates You

Dear Rach and Bort:
I am writing to you to ask why you are so angry. I stumbled across your blog when I was creating my own on Christian values and I read some of the angry derogatory comments and the way you wrote about your friend and I just want you to know: Jesus loves you and once you accept Him into your heart the anger will go away.  I am pleading with you to please accept His love. Jesus loves all of  Gods children. I am praying for you.  Anytime you want advice about Him please ask.
Signed
Crazy about Christianity

Dear: Christians Under New Thoughts
I'm Jewish
Toda Lach,
Rach


Dear Crazy about Christianity
While I appreciate your offer of prayer, I must admit I am not really interested in Christianity. I understand that while this is very important for you but it is not for me, not something I believe in. Everyone on this planet is different and I think that all belief systems should be valued as long as they are not against the laws of society. My question to you is this: If this blog is so against your values why did you read it? I think that you have to respect the fact that this may not be for you and so it is not in your interest to try to change it. I respect your way off life and hope you will respect ours.
Woof!
Bort

No comments:

Post a Comment