Friday 1 April 2011

Ken goes down of Skipper in front of Barbie: aka Cheating Sluts

Dear Rach and Bort:

My Boyfriend i will call him "Ken" cheated on me with a close friend of mine. We broke up and after a few months of him seeing her he came to me and begged forgiveness saying he knew he made a huge mistake and that he still loved me and wanted me back, I had cut both him and my former friend 'Skipper" out of my life, anyways the break up was so hard and I really want to take him back.  Should I?
Signed Barbie

Rach Says:
Dear Plastic Representation of what's wrong with the world:
   Have you lost your mind? This guy "Ken" cheated on you with some skank that you call a friend and then screwed her until he got bored with it and then thought "hey, might as well go back to my girlfriend now" and you are ACTUALLY stupid enough to take him back. Bitch I have no words for you. The only thing you should do is spread around town that she gave him syphilis and then screw one of his friends, preferably on his bed.

Bort Says:
Barbie:
It sounds like this guy treated you poorly and my heart goes out to you, nobody deserves to be cheated on. My question is this: What are your feeling for Ken? Do you think that there is no-one else out there for you? because believe me there is. Ken hurt you and  and I think the best thing for you to do is to work through the hurt and forget about him and work on making yourself happy. If you really want to take him back make sure that he knows how badly he hurt you and make sure it will never happen again. If he does you have to forgive him and leave it in the past it is not beneficial to constantly remind him of the past and to yourself. Do you think you are prepared to do that? Take some time to think about it and let me know. My thoughts are with you.
Licks,
Bort

No comments:

Post a Comment