Friday 1 April 2011

Stool and the Day of Christian Health Clinics

Okay well I had his friend. We will call her "Stool" because believe it or not that is really close to her name. Anyways we went to school together and she was this super religious virgin who seemed cool at the time. Anyways she "had" sex and was convinced she was pregnant so I got to go to a planned pregnancy clinic where I endured speeches about the evils of abortion and how God had chosen her to give the baby to a nice Christian family who needed a baby and all that other bullshit they like to say to make people feel like shit about themselves. After enduring all that I took her outside and told her "You know it is okay if you want an abortion" basically your body your choice. She told me what had happened and it came down to this: a blowjob. WTF!! She at the time was 22 years old and she did not know that YOU CAN NOT get pregnant by a blowjob. Well I lost it and started laughing, I couldn't help it. It was the beginning of the end of that friendship. The epic tale of "Stool" is not over and if you want to know come back for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment